Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Karben4 Fantasy Factory

Today, I have Karben 4's Fantasy Factory in my glass.  Love it or hate it, this beer might be most famous for its artwork, which is typically a bad sign.  That said, in a country awash with IPAs, it's easy to notice the one with a headband-wearing, gun-toting,  unicorn-riding cat on it.  Did I mention the unicorn's glowing red eyes or the fire shooting from its nostrils?  Fortunately, Karben 4 has more going for it than eye catching artwork.  This flavorful IPA packs plenty of sweet, juicy hop flavor without overwhelming bitterness.  I recall it being better on tap than in the bottle, but this bottle is certainly not disappointing.  Fantasy Factory is probably one of my favorite beers coming out of Wisconsin at the moment, so do yourself a favor and try one if you haven't already!


No comments:

Post a Comment