Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sierra Nevada Harvest (4 of 5)

Today I have Sierra Nevada Harvest in my glass.  Just when I thought Wet Hop Week was over, this one pulled me back in.  This is the Fourth beer in a series of Five Wet Hop IPAs that Sierra Nevada is releasing this year.  I was pleased by the previous two I've had in the series (must have missed one), so I figured I couldn't go wrong with this.  For my tastes, this one is more good than it is great, but totally worth paying $5 for the 24 oz bomber.  These hops are pretty funky:  I'm getting some weird herbal notes, green tea, rose hips, a bit of funk and bitterness, grapefruit rind, and some other stuff I'm not able to pick out.  Price for quality, I'd say this is easily one of the best beers in Wet Hop Week, or as Sierra Nevada likes to call it, Wet Hop Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment