Friday, October 30, 2015

Lagunitas Born Yesterday

Today I have Born Yesterday from Lagunitas in my glass.  And holy moly, I believe we have a winner.  Oh yeah, I guess Wet Hop Week isn't over yet.  This one has a powerful aroma of sweet sweet tropical fruit that hit me in the nose and made me happy.  The label mentions that it's rich with Mosaic, Amarillo, and Equinox hops that are fresher than fresh (picked on October 26th!!!)  There was a Herculean effort made on the part of the dedicated men and women of Lagunitas to get this beer to me ASAP for this review, so I hope it satisfies them as much as the beer is satisfying me.  I do have to admit though, the body is a little thin for my taste.  Very crisp, though, Fresh and sweetly fruity with a notable dose of Mosaic funk.  Have I mentioned how fresh this is?  Have I?

No comments:

Post a Comment