Thursday, April 30, 2015

Lakefront IPA

Today I have Lakefront's IPA in my glass. For my money, this is the best regular... blah blah blah. It's good beer. It's an IPA. It tastes like hops. There isn't much about this beer that makes it better than the other IPA beers that I like, but there isn't anything wrong with it either. The hops in this one aren't my favorite hops (those taste sweeter and funkier) but they taste good.

Maybe part of the reason that I like this beer better than some of the other ones is because I can often get it fresher than beer from California, or even Michigan. Most beer taste better when it's more fresh. You should always check to see how fresh your beer is before buying it.

If you live in or around Milwaukee you should try Lakefront IPA. If you don't live around here you might still want to try it. It's not the best beer, but it is a good one, and that's worth something. Maybe next time I will try my favorite beer. Just kidding, I don't actually have a favorite.

Thank you for beer'n with me today. I hope you tune in next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment